Welcome back to another blog post. I know I haven’t been posting as frequently as I normally would around this time. I’ve neglected to finish the rest of the gift guides I had in mind for this year. I do apologize for that. Life sort of threw me a curb ball as some of you may know from my most recent life update.
If you read my life update, you know I moved back home with my parents, who actually just moved into their new house. In between them moving and then having to turn around and help me move, we weren’t really focused on decorating for Christmas. But then, I decided, you know what–let’s decorate even if it’s just putting up the Christmas tree.
After putting up the tree, I think we were all in a much better mood and decided to put up a few more decorations. Nothing too major; just decorations we already had. We actually ended up using the decor (shown here) that I purchased for my apartment before I moved in addition to what my mom already had, which she’s growing quite the Christmas collection 😍🥰
I’ll stop talking now and show you the decor. I’ll also share a few last minute gift ideas for him/her.
•Merry & Bright Banner – on sale for $11.99
•Faux floral arrangements and metal truck – Family Dollar
•Faux Christmas trees (came in a pack with faux snow) – Walmart (purchased last year)
We kept this area really simple. I’m not sure where any of this is from except the green sign (I don’t know the correct name); it’s from Roses. The light up bottle decor is from Family Dollar.
I realized after taking these pictures that we low key have a “theme” going without actually trying to have one. A lot of the decor pieces have either snow or a snowman in common. We also have a lot of snowman and snowflake ornaments on the tree this year.
•Classic Tartan Plaid Plush Throw – on sale for $10 (more on the site to choose from)
•Thankful pillow – Walmart (purchased last year)
I want to share a few ornaments that are really special to us this year especially with my brother Jay being away in another state and not here to spend the holidays with us.
These are ornaments he made in school when he was younger. My mom kept them all this time.
All the rest of the ornaments are from either Walmart, Kirkland’s, or Family Dollar.
Now, for last minute gift ideas for him/her:
These gifts are affordable (under $20) and can mostly be found at your local stores. Happy shopping!
1. New!Navy and Gold Monogram Tumbler – this was actually a Christmas gift from a friend to me this year. Super cute! Great for anyone who loves to drink out of cute things. – on sale for $10
2. New!Gold Monogram Stemless Wine Glasses, Set of 2 – since it’s a set of two, great for married couples who love wine. – on sale for $8
3. Classic Tartan Plaid Plush Throw – perfect for those who love throws! I know I love a cozy throw. – on sale for $10
4. Starbucks Coffee Jumbo Mug Gift Set (you get any one of the 3 pictured) – perfect for coffee lovers like my grandmother 🥰 Since the website doesn’t seem to let you choose which one you want, I recommend going to your local Walmart. I actually saw these at mine last night. – only $12.98
5. PORTLAND by Portland Boot Company Leopard Wedge Slipper (Women’s) – one of my favorite YouTubers recommended these. Super cute! Great for a friend, sister, or coworker. – $16.99
6. God Gave Me You Wood Clip Frame – 4” x 6” – this is a great gift to give to a friend or family member who just gave birth or a couple who just got married. – on sale for $12.50
7. Faith Football Wood Wall Decor – if you have a father, uncle, significant other, or any man in your life who loves football, this is a nice gift, especially if he has a man cave or game room that he likes to decorate. – on sale for $11
8. CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle – you can never go wrong with a Bath & Body Works candle for your mom, mother-in-law, sister, friend, or cousin–pretty much any woman in your life. I’ve gifted so many women candles, and they all loved them. – on sale for $15.95
9. TEAKWOOD Body Lotion – if this lotion smells anything like the Mahogany Teakwood candle, it will have your man (or any special man in your life) smelling good! 😍 – $13.50
10. Last but certainly not least – gift cards! You can never go wrong with a gift card to someone’s favorite store or restaurant. This is the ultimate last minute gift. It doesn’t get any easier.
Well, that’s everything. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Comment below what you enjoyed most about it.
Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday! ❤️
Would you like to receive notifications by email whenever I post? All you have to do is enter your email address and click subscribe down below. *Don’t forget to check your email to confirm your subscription.*
I hope to see you back here next time.