This post is sponsored, but all opinions are my own.
I did a 15 Random Facts About Me blog post at the beginning of the year. It was actually my first post of 2020, and it was also one of my most liked posts to date. I figured I would do 15 more random facts about me since you guys seemed to really enjoy the first one. Plus, I have a handful of new followers, so this is a great way for you all to get to know me better.
Without further ado, let’s jump right in:
1. In my first random facts post, I mentioned the possibility of going back to school. I have finally decided to do so-just not to get a MA in English. Instead, I want to go back to get a marketing certificate. Blogging and working so hard to grow my brand has made me realize just how much I love the behind the scenes and marketing aspect of running a business.
2. I finally started cooking last year when my boyfriend and I moved in together. I’m still learning, but I’ve come a long way. Before then, I would only make eggs, tacos, or frozen foods. I never cooked full meals like I do now.
3. I used to have really bad driving anxiety as a result of a car accident that I was in back in 2013. I didn’t drive for almost 5 years. When I started back driving in 2018, it was a process because it was like learning how to drive all over again.
4. My boyfriend and I have entertained the idea of moving to a city closer to the outskirts of Atlanta, Georgia for a while now. We’re not 100% sure just yet, but should we decide to do so, we’ll need a really great moving company. I’m happy to say I recently discovered Atlanta Peach Movers. What I love about this particular moving company is that they offer local and long distance services, which is great considering my boyfriend and I currently live in Columbus, Georgia. They do residential and commercial moving. So, if your business is changing locations, this company is a great option. This is also an Atlanta Government movers company for military members and government agencies. As you can see, this company has a lot to offer. You can go to their website for more info and to get a free quote today.
5. In recent years, event planning has become one of my favorite hobbies. I planned my boyfriend’s 31st get together this past weekend, and it turned out better than I imagined. My friends and family have convinced me to start an event planning business, and I’m excited to say I just booked my first client.
6. I have an obsession with all things leopard print. I recently applied some leopard print press-on nails, and they are so cute!
7. I love wearing hair store wigs now. They’re super affordable and convenient. I’m actually working on a “How to Look Good on a Budget” post, where I will go into more details about my love for wigs.
8. I recently started loving Sprite again. I used to drink Sprite all the time, and then I stopped liking them out of nowhere.
9. One of my biggest goals is to be debt free by the age of 30. I have 3 more years to try to accomplish that goal.
10. Two of my favorite animals are horses and elephants. I think they’re so beautiful. I have this really beautiful horse picture hanging in my hallway that I just love.
11. My dream vacation is somewhere really beautiful and tropical like Hawaii, Bali, or Turks and Caicos to name a few.
12. I love Cinnabon and Auntie Anne’s at my local mall here in Columbus.
13. I’m currently binge watching two series, The Originals and Beauty & the Beast. I told you guys in my first post that I love supernatural shows, and I mentioned The Vampire Diaries. For those of you who may not be aware, The Originals is a spin-off of TVD. I think I may like TO better.
14. Lately I’ve been addicted to mozzarella sticks from Sonic. I wish I could eat them every day.
15. It’s Virgo season, and I’m a Virgo. I’ll be 27 on September 22nd. I’m super stoked about this birthday, although I know I won’t be able to spend it how I originally planned due to COVID-19. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it nevertheless.
And there you have it. 15 more random facts about me. I hope you all enjoyed this post and got to learn a little more about me. Comment below if we have anything in common. I’d love to know!
Would you like to receive notifications by email whenever I post? All you have to do is enter your email address and click subscribe down below. *Don’t forget to check your email to confirm your subscription.*
I hope to see you back here next time.