Welcome back to my blog. I’m excited because this is my very first post of 2020! ❤️
Since it’s a new year, and I haven’t posted much about me as a person on my blog, I thought this would be a fun way for you guys to get to know me and get an idea about the kind of person I am.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Let’s jump right in:
1. I’m 26 years old. I was born Sept. 22, 1993. I’m a 90s baby. Woot woot!
2. I was born and raised in Georgia and mostly grew up in Talbot and Harris counties.
3. I attended college right after high school from 2012-2016 at the University of West Georgia, where I obtained a bachelors degree in English.
4. I currently work from home for Apple. I’ve been with the company since August of 2018.
5. I’ve wanted to be a blogger since high school. In college, I started planning out ideas for my blog and even typed up what I wanted to be my first few posts at the time. I didn’t actually start my blog until after college and those posts that I wrote never got published because by then the niche for my blog had completely changed.
6. I have two younger brothers- one is 19 and the other is 7.
7. I’m in a happy relationship. I’ve been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half. We actually met at our old job and got together not long after we both stopped working there 😅
8. My dream job is being a full time blogger. I would also like to start a business at some point.
9. I’ve entertained the idea of going back to college to get my masters, but I honestly don’t see that happening. 4 years right after high school was enough for me.
10. I’m extremely shy and mostly an introvert (unless I’m comfortable around you). Because I’m so shy my biggest fear is speaking in front of crowds. In school, I would get major anxiety whenever I had to do presentations.
11. I’m obsessed with supernatural shows/movies (anything witch, vampire, or werewolf related). Charmed (the original one) is by far my favorite supernatural show, but I also love The Twilight Saga and The Vampire Diaries. I recently binge watched Bitten for the first time, and it was pretty good. I hate it ended after season 4.
12. My favorite color is purple 💜
13. I met my goal of moving out by the age of 25. My boyfriend and I moved into an apartment together in Sept. of 2019 (10 days before my 25th birthday). We’re having so much fun!
14. My favorite foods are tacos and fried chicken! I love both so much. I actually had tacos today and fried chicken a couple days ago. Lol. ￼
15. I’m a homebody/loner at times. I love being in the comfort of my own home and have moments when I just want to be alone.
That’s all for now! Give this post a like if you enjoyed it and comment below if there’s anything else you’d like to know about me.
Would you like to receive notifications by email whenever I post? All you have to do is enter your email address and click subscribe down below. *Don’t forget to check your email to confirm your subscription.*
I hope to see you back here next time.